Pissed off Grandmother: The Government is stealing my retirement!



This country went through a beating when Bush was President. My life was horrible. When he left office, I could not find a job and had to move in with my son and his family. Thank GOD he was in the military protecting this country. He was able to help his mother.
I fear what's going to happen if Trump gets elected. To his Trump supporters, it’s not that I don’t like Trump, it’s that I am too old to roll the dice to see if he’s true to his word. I don’t have another eight years to give away like I did with Bush. If elected, would he try to dissolve his promises to me in bankruptcy? Would he divorce his responsibilities to my future, because it does not fit into his agenda?
I know things are not great now, but they are a lot better than when Bush left office. After he had left, I used all of my 401K and savings to keep a roof over my head and food on my table for over a year. I when back to school to get not just me Bachelor’s degree, but a Masters also; hoping that the additional education would help with future income.
Seven and half years later, I have an Ok income, but now I am being buried by student loan debt and taxes... I am paying OVER 2k a month between the two... something has got to give!!!
No joking, this is not funny anymore I was hoping with the additional income I would be able to replenish the money I lost when Bush was in office, but now it appears those hopes are dying too.
I am getting closer to retirement, and our Government is fucking me over… It seems like everything I’m doing to get ahead; they keep knocking me back down…
If I survive this, it would not be because to government helped me!

Comments

Popular Posts